Thursday, September 18, 2008

Great Australian Albums

There is a show on at the moment on SBS called Great Australian albums. I'm really enjoying it. Unfortunately I've missed all the ones that I've actually really wanted to watch i.e. Nick Caves one and The Triffids. Anyway, for anyone watching the series too I've loaded up all the albums from series 1 and 2. I haven't listened to all of these. Powderfinger and H & C I've thankfully avoided but I might just give them a shot.

UPDATE: Im kind of pissed off that the only comments I get is probably on one of my least favourite posts, Hunters & Collectors. I've decided to take down H & C, Powderfinger and Silverchair posts. The password for anyone who downloaded H & C, it is: overhere. Everyone's been asking about that one bloody post. I actually really want people to look at the other way more interesting artists. Check out Francis Plagne, Emeralds and Space Cactus. Honestly, they're so much better, just take a little step into the dark please.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello I downloaded Hunters and Collectors the other day and was waiting for a password. Now it's gone, no mention of them at all. Where is it ? Whats the password ?

Dot Eyes said...

Yeah I'm having trouble with that post the password is: overhere

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the password. I'm sorry you feel this way about H&C and the others.
People come to Bloggs to find stuff that they are looking for, as in my case anyway(I googled them).If you want peeps to listen to other music that you have posted. Just post what you want peeps to listen to...simple.